random image
ForumNewsletterModDBSteam Community
Forum
The STARGATE Mod for Half-Life 2 Community Board
24. October 2017 11:34:29 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Stargate Mod for Half-Life 2 Community Board!
News: Willkommen im Stargate Mod für Half-Life 2 Community Board!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: August 28th, 2017: Road To Release  (Read 529 times)
amogan
Everything Coding
Administrator
Has ascended

i'll eat my candy with the pork and beans

View Profile
« on: 28. August 2017 04:22:51 »

We're currently in the process of finishing up the game and getting it ready for release. As we check off our to-do list we will update this neat progress bar for you accordingly:

It encapsulates what remains to be done from the time this news post has been drafted! The red 10% are a couple of things that VALVe broke and we're kind of waiting for them to fix. Things like the Steam overlay and game launch options not working or the fact that you can only play the game in English right now. It's a real bummer but if push comes to shove we'll release without those fixes. The orange bit represents our release infrastructure and game servers for you to play on. The rest is related to the game itself.

While all this is happening we're also planning on releasing regular updates with detailed information about the game to get you ready for playing. Expect more on game play, maps, game modes, weapons and so on.

Thanks for hanging in - we can't wait to play with you!

Read the F.A.Q. - Use the Forum-Search feature - Contact Information - Available Job Positions: [en] [de]

Source Jesus to the rescue!!

Skillmaster: yes, I wanted to prove it just yet clear run times, because "Know Thyself" knows not everyone, so I wanted to be literally translated.
Hunne_128: i can englisch very god
Loki
Defeated Anubis

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 28. August 2017 15:47:45 »

Good things come to those who are patient  Wink

Thanks Amogan for the new status bar which makes it super easy for our followers to check the status of our upcoming release.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: